President Obama promises CHANGE. To change our country, we must all get involved. What would you do to change the world?
Sharnecia"If I Were President..."
If I were elected president of the United States, I would make some changes. I would make new rules because people don't follow them. Some people don't care about the rules. I would change college prices. College costs too much. Some people don't have that kind of money. The last thing I would change is fighting. People get hurt by fighting. The 10 Commandments say, "Thou shalt not fight." I would make the world a better place.
Dwinesha"If I Were President..."
If I were elected president of the United States, I would make some changes. One thing I would change is stealing. I will change that because people are robbing banks. They are taking purses from women. I would change smoking. I will change it because it kills people. It kills their lungs. I would change fighting. I will change it because people get shot. People get hurt and break a bone. The world needs a change.
Lyric"If I Were President..."
If I were elected president of the United States, I would make some changes. I would tell people to pick up the trash and put it in the trash can. I will tell them to use the trash can at all times. We would not use guns or other weapons. We would not be killing or robbing anybody. We will not fight with our guns or fists. We will fight with our mouths. Yes, we can!
If I were elected president of the United States, I would make some changes. I will change the world by helping the homeless. They might need a home. I will help them get a home. I will change the world by getting something if someone needs it. They might need food. Then, I will give them food. I will change the world by helping the poor. They might need money. I will give them money to buy what they need. This is how I will change the world.
If I were elected president of the United States, I would make some changes. If I were president, I would make the gas prices go down. To fill up your car, I would make you pay $18. You have to pay $50 to fill up your car now. If I were president, I would make a speech called, "Chase After Your Dream." Some people think that they can't chase their dreams. If they want to do something with their life, then do it! I would make everything in stores not go over $400. Everything you buy in the store is high. It is like over $4,000. I would change a lot of things!
Antasia
"If I Were President..."
If I were elected president of the United States, I would make some changes. I will change the world by fixing the road. The road is very very bumpy. You can have a flat on bumpy roads. I will change the world by picking up trash. This way the road won't have a lot of trash on it. I will clean people's yards if they have trash in their yards. I will change the world by helping people that do not have a home. I will go find them a home. I will buy a house for them. I will help change the world.
Tyrell
Antasia"If I Were President..."
If I were elected president of the United States, I would make some changes. I will change the world by fixing the road. The road is very very bumpy. You can have a flat on bumpy roads. I will change the world by picking up trash. This way the road won't have a lot of trash on it. I will clean people's yards if they have trash in their yards. I will change the world by helping people that do not have a home. I will go find them a home. I will buy a house for them. I will help change the world.
Tyrell"If I Were President..."
If I were elected president of the United States, I would make some changes. I would change the gas prices. I would make it go down. It might go down to $2.85. I would change the high prices of houses. It might be $245. It would be that much each month. I would change the car notes. I would change it to $3.46. Now, that I changed this stuff, people will thank me. I would love that change!



0 comments:
Post a Comment